Monday, October 10, 2011

Dillon the best Pencil There Ever Was




When I grow up I think I'd make a great pencil.I've always enjoyed lead One of my favorite things to do is drawing big pictures.I even had some experience at being a writer.I'm really good at writing, I draw, and I erase, therefor, I will be the best pencil that ever was.

Writing has always come naturally to me.There was that time when I wrote a 5 paragraph essay.I'm always writing.Whenever I write, I am happy.Being able to write is the first step along the path to becoming a pencil.

Drawing is another thing I really enjoy.It's so exciting to draw pictures.When I'm drawing I feel like a happy pencil.I am to drawing what Leonardo da vinci is to painting.Being able to draw for the rest of my life would be awesome!

Erasing takes a special talent.I gained a lot of experience at a school where I was erasing.I learned a lot about  erasing pencil marks.For example, I erased a whole  paragraph.The time I spent erasing is sure to give me an advantage when it comes to becoming a pencil.

The three most important ingredients required in order to become a successful pencil are writing, drawing, and erasing, and I've got them all!I want to write, draw, erase.I'm never so happy as when I'm in the midst of erasing.It's like being sharp said, " Mr.Allison.When I write, I am happy and that's why I'll be the best pencil there ever was!
 
http://images.dipdive.com/1256403340/mediaItem/84224/172924/Moving_pencil.gif?w=860&h=860 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.